Court LocationWhitehall City Hall, Main Floor
360 S. Yearling Road
Whitehall, OH 43213
Entry is located at the front of the building
Parking is located on the north and south sides of the building and across the street in the lot marked Municipal Building, located south of the Whitehall Division of Police.
The Mayor’s Court handles traffic violations and other misdemeanors that are alleged to be in violation of the Whitehall Codified Ordinances. The Mayor’s Court is not a court of record and is not authorized to conduct jury trials.
Online Case Information Search
Click here to search information regarding traffic and criminal cases and open warrants.
Court Date & Times
Mayor’s Court is scheduled every Tuesday. Docket information can be accessed here.
Cases are heard as follows:
- 8:00 am: Traffic arraignments
- 8:45 am: Code enforcement and tax arrignments
- 9:00 am: Criminal arraignments
- 9:30 am: Pretrials
- 10:00 am: Translator required
- 10:15 am: Trials (second Tuesday of each month)
- 10:30 am: Prisoner arraignments
Clerk Of Court OfficeThe Clerk of Court Office handles all court documents and payments to the court. If you are unable to find answers to your questions on our website, please call (614) 338-3109, Monday - Friday between the hours of 7:30 am and 4:45 pm.
This office can help you with the following:
- Information about your case
- Questions regarding money owed to court
- Understanding how the court works
- Direct you to other agencies that can provide further assistance
- Give you legal advice
- Tell you how the magistrate may rule in your case
- Tell you how you should plead
- Tell you what you should say or write