Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
March 11, 2020
4500 E Broad Street
July 25, 2020
February 7, 2020, 9:30 AM - 12:30 PM @ Employment For Seniors
• Employment For Seniors is hosting local representatives from the 2020 Census to discuss the many available job opportunities & to answer your questions about working for the Census.
• The Bureau has various positions ranging from office clerks, field enumerators, & supervisory positions. • The hourly rate is based on the position & ranges from $14.50/hr to $20.00/hr. • All of the positions are temporary & last several weeks. • It is ideal for applicants seeking extra income, those looking to work for a limited time period, retirees on SocSec, military retirees, people seeking to work from home, & the unemployed.
• This informational event is focused on job-seekers who are 50+, but anyone interested can attend!
• Listen to this podcast to hear more: http://bit.ly/2020CensusEFS.
• IMPORTANT: To attend this event, you must call & register for a specific time slot. Each session will last no more than 30 minutes. Spaces are limited, so call 614-863-1219 immediately to reserve your sp
View all calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar.